Unlike the linear or isolated movements of most conventional exercise machines, the patented GYROTONIC EXPANSION SYSTEM emphasizes multiple joint articulations without compression. Currently, the Gyrotonic Expansion System is used worldwide delivering great success with dancers, athletes, and rehabilitation facilities, as well as general conditioning for people of all ages and health levels. It is a perfect supplement to your Pilates training.
- The Gyrotonic Expansion System is a method of exercise conceived by Juliu Horvath that decompresses the body from daily stress and the lifelong reaction to gravity.
- Strengthens and lengthens the muscles surrounding any given joint to create a central connection to our limbs, freedom of movement, and proper alignment and support for the overworked neck and shoulders.
- Equipment specifically designed to enhance coordination, strength, and flexibility without restricting speed or versatility.
- A series of circular and spiraling movements that incorporate principles of gymnastics, dance, yoga, swimming, and Tai Chi.
- Synchronized breathing patterns stimulate the nervous system, open up the energy pathways, and oxygenate the blood.
Gyrokinesis exercises opens up your body and frees the tension in your joints without equipment. It’s a movement method that gently works the entire body, opening energy pathways, stimulating the nervous system, increasing range of motion, and creating functional strength through rhythmic, flowing movement sequences.
- A full physical workout that leaves you feeling light and free to move throughout your day.
- Expansive hip openers, eclectic arches, and abdominal exercises cleanse your organs.
- A great complement to Pilates and Gyrotonic equipment exercises.
- Classes meet Saturday 10:00am
- Sign-up via Email or call 503-228-2020 (advance sign-up required)